Thank you so much for posting these! There are some really great ones. It makes me happy and sad at the same time...we miss you guys! I LOVE the one of the girls sipping their smoothies and am so excited about how well the ones of Emaline and Jackson turned out. I'm not sure how Andy will take the photo where Emaline's hand is on his leg.... =)
2 comments:
Love the pics of Jackson and that sweet baby girl! They make a pretty cute couple. ;)
Thank you so much for posting these! There are some really great ones. It makes me happy and sad at the same time...we miss you guys! I LOVE the one of the girls sipping their smoothies and am so excited about how well the ones of Emaline and Jackson turned out. I'm not sure how Andy will take the photo where Emaline's hand is on his leg.... =)
Post a Comment